MalaysianFoodSupermarket.uk are shipping goods nationally, and as such we are subject to their terms and conditions. Working days in the UK are Monday-Friday. Please note that deliveries are not made on weekends, or Bank Holidays.
Packaging and VAT are included in the delivery price. Delivery estimates are from day of dispatch.
Economy Delivery – from £3.99
Standard Delivery – from £5.99
- Next-Day-Delivery subject to product availability
- Standard delivery for ZONE A + ZONE B
1000|6.99| UK Mail Up to 1kg ( NEXT DAY DELIVERY, Order Before 12pm )
2000|6.99| UK Mail Up to 2kg ( NEXT DAY DELIVERY, Order Before 12pm )
5000|8.99| UK Mail Up to 5kg ( NEXT DAY DELIVERY, Order Before 12pm )
10000|9.99| UK Mail Up to 10kg ( NEXT DAY DELIVERY, Order Before 12pm )
20000|10.99| UK Mail Up to 20kg ( NEXT DAY DELIVERY, Order Before 12pm )
If you are from ZONE C,D,E please contact us for a better shipping price option.
ZONE A – England
ZONE B – Scotland (DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA(Except KA27 & KA28), KY, ML, TD, AB 1 to AB 16, AB 21 to AB 25, AB 30, AB 39, PA 1 to PA 19, PH 1 to PH 3)
ZONE C – Scotland (AB 31 – AB 38, AB 40 to AB 56, IV 1 to 28, IV 30 to 32, IV 36 & 40, IV 52 to 54, IV 63, KW 1 to 14, PA 21 to PA 38, PH 4 to PH 41, PH 49, PH 50) and Northern Ireland(BT) – Please add £15 per pack to the above prices.
ZONE D – Isle of Man, Guernsey, Jersey (HS, IV 41 to 49, IV 51, 55 & 56, KA 27 & 28, KW 15 to 17, PA 20, PA 41 to 49, PA 60 to 78, PH 42 to 44, ZE, Isle of man(IM), Channel Islands – Add £20 per pack to the above prices.
ZONE E – Republic of Ireland – Please add £20 per pack to the above prices.
We will contact you for the extra charges before delivery and method of payment. You would have to pay the amount to our paypal account : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that this is from the day of dispatch. We will endeavor to pack and dispatch orders placed before 12 noon on the same day, subject to product availability. Orders placed on Friday before 12 noon should arrive on the following Monday in rare situation may drag to tuesday (not including Bank Holiday weekends). Please note delivery time-scales are estimates and that addresses at the edges of the UK Mainland postal zone may find delivery takes slightly longer.
We are not able to deliver at the moment. Please ask if we may make arrangements.
If delivery address is within 3 miles of our warehouse, you can use our ‘local delivery service’. The cost of our ‘Local Delivery’ service is a flat rate of £2.50 with no weight restriction. If you are ordering over £60 of goods for local delivery (within 3 miles of our store), you will qualify for FREE local delivery!
|Orders up to £60||£2.50|
|Orders over £60||FREE|
Click here to check whether your delivery address is within 3 miles from our store.
Local deliveries are dispatched every morning, Monday-Friday. Usually, your order will be dispatched the next day from when you order (excluding Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday). In rare instances, your order may be put on hold to ensure we have the goods for you before we dispatch. Please provide a contact telephone number when ordering, so we can contact you if we need to. Orders dispatched via our ‘Local Delivery’ service cannot be left unattended. If you, or a neighbour are not able to receive your order, you must contact us to arrange redelivery (stating name, order number, contact telephone number and confirming delivery address). Delivery will be attempted twice. In the event that delivery is unsuccessful on both attempts, management reserves the right to charge an additional delivery fee at the standard ‘Local Delivery’ shipping rate. Alternatively, the order may be cancelled and the cost of goods refunded, excluding shipping costs. In the event of the order having FREE local delivery, the standard ‘Local Delivery’ shipping rate will apply.
By purchasing goods for delivery through our ‘Local Delivery’ service, you agree that it shall indemnify MalaysianFoodSupermarket.uk against all actions, claims and demands in respect of any illness or death arising from the receipt of these items. Please check items immediately upon delivery, as we are not able to accept returns on the items unless they are returned immediately with the delivery driver.
In accordance with our courier’s shipping guidelines, product shipping weight is based on either the volumetric weight or the actual weight; whichever is the greater value. Once we have received your order, we aim to process and dispatch it within 3 working days; usually much faster! Should we have any trouble with fulfilling your order we will make sensible substitutions if possible. Where a substitution is made, you will always be charged the lower of the two prices. In cases where no obvious substitution is available, we will contact you to confirm how you wish to proceed. Once dispatched, your goods should arrive within the timeframe of your selected delivery method. Whilst we will do as much as reasonably possible to chase up deliveries with our carriers, MalaysianFoodSupermarket.uk cannot be held responsible for any delays to the delivery of your goods once they have been dispatched.
- All deliveries will be considered as received in good condition unless you specifically sign as ‘damaged’ or ‘opened’ etc. ‘Unchecked’ will not be accepted as a valid status.
- If you request your order to be left unattended, MalaysianFoodSupermarket.uk may not be held liable for any loss, damage, or delay arising howsoever from delivery. We would recommend that delivery is arranged to an alternative address or neighbour where someone is able to receive the parcel. By requesting the parcel to be left unattended, you agree that it shall indemnify MalaysianFoodSupermarket.uk against all actions, claims and demands in respect of any loss, damage, injury or death arising from the delivery of your parcel.
- MalaysianFoodSupermarket.uk are not obliged to pass on instructions to leave parcels unattended. In some cases it may be deemed unsuitable to pass on instructions for orders to be left unattended, for example if the order is of a high value. Should this be the case, we will try to contact you to make alternative delivery arrangements before dispatch.
- Whilst we will do as much as reasonably possible to ensure you get your parcel, MalaysianFoodSupermarket.uk cannot be held responsible for failed deliveries. Parcels that are returned to MalaysianFoodSupermarket.uk following failed delivery will be refunded minus the cost of shipping.
MalaysianFoodSupermarket.uk makes no guarantee that your products will arrive within the timeframe selected and cannot be held liable for any loss, damage or expense resulting from any delay in delivery. If your goods are not delivered on time, it does not give you the right to cancel your contract with MalaysianFoodSupermarket.uk. If you wish to return any items, please follow the instructions laid out in our returns policy. Goods will be delivered to the address as specified by you on the oline check-out form. MalaysianFoodSupermarket.uk cannot be held responsible for any lost or damaged packages resulting from an incomplete or inaccurate address.